* Free Plumbing Estimates: We are happy to come to your home or business to access the situation and give you an exact estimate for the plumbing services required. We work on all types of jobs from homes to commercial projects.
* We Will Be There On Time: Our plumbers arrive on time as scheduled, fully stocked and ready to solve your plumbing or drain problem. Why wait days or even weeks for some plumbers to come by when they feel like it.
* We Have A 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: General Plumbing and Rooter of Alameda and Oakland CA offers 100% satisfaction on all plumbing work that we have done. We try to make sure the job is done right the first time.
* We Are The Plumbing Experts: We listen and we will explain the problem with several solutions. Our plumbers take the time to listen carefully to your explanation of the problem and explain all possible solutions fully and submit them in writing on official company stationary. You will have the price of the job in writing before we start, eliminating any surprises or guesswork.
* We Do The Plumbing Job Right: Your time is not to be wasted, so our licensed plumber quickly gets the job done right – the first time! We bring a mobile plumbing warehouse with us to each job allowing us to get almost every imaginable Plumbing job done right on the spot.
* Free Plumbing Inspection: With your approval, our licensed plumber will offer you a complimentary plumbing inspection upon completion as part of the service call. It’s a $150 dollar value, and if you decide you want it, we are happy to provide it without charge, right on the spot. Many plumbers want a big up front fee just to come and give you an estimate.
* We Clean Up Our Mess! The work area in your home is fully cleaned – including cleaning the floors – before we leave. Your home is made spotless once the plumbing work is completed. We like a clean home or office and we strive to make sure when we leave, there is no mess left behind.
* We Will Document & Keep Track: General Drain & Sewer Service documents all work that is done and follows up to ensure everything is to your satisfaction. Reports are archived for future reference. You will get everything in writing so you will know right where you stand.
* We Are Licensed, Bonded & Insured: Each plumber we employ is licensed, bonded and insured in addition to having several years experience beyond the minimum requirements for their certificate, including manufacture oriented and industry specific training. No under qualified apprentices or non-licensed handy men on our team. In addition,every plumber has undergone a thorough reference and character check, before they ever put on one of our uniforms.
3300 Webster Street Oakland, CA 94609
California License #829861
(510) 860-4156 or (925) 203-1450
We Serve The East Bay Area: General Plumbing and Rooter
Alameda Plumbing 94502, 94501, 94602 • Alamo Plumbing 94507 • Albany Plumbing 94706 ,94710, 94706 • Antioch Plumbing 94611, 94610 • Bay Point Plumbing 94565 • Belvedere Plumbing 94920 • Benicia Plumbing 94510 • Berkeley Plumbing 94702, 94703, 94708, 94705, 94709, 94704 • Bethel Island Plumbing 94511 • Blackhawk Plumbing 94506, 94507 • Brentwood Plumbing 94513 • Byron Plumbing 94514, 94513 • Clayton Plumbing 94517 • Clyde Plumbing 94520 • Crockett Plumbing 94525 • Concord Plumbing 94520, 94519, 94521 • Corte Medera Plumbing 94925 • Cotati Plumbing 94931, 94939 • Danville Plumbing 94506, 94526, 94583 • Diablo Plumbing 94528 • Discovery Bay Plumbing 94514, 94513 • Dublin Plumbing 94568 • El Cerrito Plumbing 94804, 94801 • El Sobrante Plumbing 95803, 94801 • Emeryville Plumbing 94608 • Fairfax Plumbing 94930, 94950 • Forestville Plumbing 95436 • Greenbrae Plumbing 94904 • Hayward Plumbing 94544, 94540, 94541 • Hercules Plumbing 94547 • Ignacio Valley Plumbing 94509 • Kensington Plumbing 94708, 94707 • Kentfield Plumbing 94904, 94901 • Knightsen Plumbing 94518, 94513 • Lafayette Plumbing 94549 • Larkspur Plumbing 94939, 94131 • Livermore Plumbing 94550, 94551 • Marin City Plumbing 94965 • Martinez Plumbing 94553 • Mill Valley Plumbing 94941 • Moraga Plumbing 94556, 94556, 94563 • Napa Plumbing 94559, 94558 • Nicasio Plumbing 94946, 94963 • Oakland Plumbing 94601, 94603, 94609, 94602, 94610, 94601, 94611 • Novato Plumbing 95601 • Orinda Plumbing 94563 • Pacheco Plumbing 94553 • Piedmont Plumbing 94610, 94611 • Pinole Plumbing 94564 • Pittsburg Plumbing 94565, 94521 • Pleasant Hill Plumbing 94523 • Pleasanton Plumbing 94588, 94566 • Point Reyes Station Plumbing 94956 • Point Richmond Plumbing 94801 • Rodeo-94549, 94572 • Ross Plumbing 94957 • San Anselmo Plumbing 94960 • San Leandro Plumbing 94579, 94578, 94577 • San Rafel Plumbing 94903, 94901, 94903 • San Ramon Plumbing 94583 • Saualito Plumbing 95601 • Sonoma Plumbing 95476, 94504 • Sunol Plumbing 94586, 94564, 94589 • Terra Linda Plumbing 94903 • Tiburon Plumbing 94920 • Vallejo Plumbing 94590, 94591, 94589 • Walnut Creek Plumbing 94597, 94520, 94598 General Plumbing and Rooter California call 24 Hours 7 Days (510) 860-4156 or (925) 203-1450
Where Is A Plumber When You Need One?
Often plumbing problems and plumbing emergencies happen at night at the worst times, just when you are trying to put the kids to bed one of your cute ones flushes a stuff toy down the toilet and you find your best intentions only make it worse. When the water is running down the stairs or a tub is over flowing give General Plumbing a call they answer the phone 24 hours a day. They will get there quick with all the tools and equipment that is needed to solve your problem fast. They will even help clean up and soon your life will be back in order.
New Speck Home With Plumbing Problems? It is hard to imagine a brand new home with plumbing problems, yet many of the homes built during the real estate boom have serious plumbing problems because they were thrown together in a rush because homes were selling so fast. Many contractors would hire anyone who even said they had plumbing experience but the work was not up to par. Many times people working on the homes just did not have the experience or knowledge to correctly build the homes correctly. Before you purchase an new or used home have it inspected by General Plumbing.